Operations During Covid-19
November 27, 2020 - Update:
Due to Governor Cooper's new executive order, we highly encourage all athletes to wear a mask while in the gym unless they are working out. Please enter the building with a mask on and exit the building with a mask on.
May 24, 2020 - Update:
Due to Governor Cooper's executive order, our facility will remain closed, however, we will be offering day camps for adults and continue to us virtual classes. For info on joining our day camps or virtual classes please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to check out our YouTube Channel for some great at-home workouts.
March 25, 2020 - Update:
Due to Governor Cooper's executive order, our facility will be closed. We will be adjusting our schedule and transitioning to virtual classes. For info on joining our virtual classes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our YouTube Channel for some great at-home workouts.
March 15, 2020 - Update:
As a valued member of the community, we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us.
We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty relative to the coronavirus (COVID-19) both locally and around the world, and our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our members and staff. To that end, we want to assure you we’re monitoring news and information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and taking appropriate precautions to prevent the spread of sickness at CFI. As such, we have implemented the following changes:
1. All athletes must wash their hands upon entering the gym.
2. Class sizes will be restricted to 10 athletes per class to ensure everyone has their own equipment.
3. Athletes must check into class online or using the app, and coaches are responsible for ensuring only the first 10 athletes based on Fitli class registration participate in class.
4. Athletes are individually responsible to clean their equipment before and after use. Please bring any disinfectant spray or wipes you would like to use.
5. The childcare room is limited to support class athletes registered on Fitli, and not open gym use during scheduled class times. All kids must wash their hands before entering the childcare area. All toys are being removed from the kids room.
As a facility, we have gone through and disinfected everything to make sure our athletes have a safe place to work out.
If you want to keep your distance from classes you can use your door code to enter the facility at any time.
All members have the ability to purchase a 24-hour access for $25. You can also obtain a door code with the purchase of a 10 card punch pass.
If you choose to utilize our 24-hour access, you MUST wash your hands upon entering the gym and make sure you clean ALL the equipment and the area that you use during your workout with disinfectant spray or wipes.
We will continue to monitor guidance from the CDC and other governing bodies relative to additional actions we should be taking and will stay in communication with you as new information is made available and action plans are set into motion. If you have any questions please feel free to email us email@example.com